The Company's Properties
- Abu Dhabi Tourist Investment Company owns three hotels, tourist lands in the best tourist areas (in Cairo, Hurghada, and Sharm El Sheikh) in addition to its contribution which is 99.28% in Arab Misr Hotels Company which owns one of the most significant hotels in Luxor next to Karnak Temple. The properties of the company are as follows :
- 1.Mercure cairo le Sphinx Hotel, 5-star hotel, 280 rooms, located at the foot of the Giza Pyramids and the Grand Museum. The hotel is now managed by Accorhotels Company.
- 2.Mercure Hurghada Hotel , 4-star hotel, 469 rooms, from a distance of about 10 minutes from Hurghada Airport. The hotel is now managed by Accorhotels Company.
- 3.Moevenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh, 5-star hotel, 302 rooms, located at Naama Bay from a distance of about 10 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport. The hotel is managed by Moevenpick Hotels and Resorts Company.
- 4.The zone of developing the workers' residence close to Moevenpick Hotel Sharm El Sheikh, which is planned to be a 5-star hotel with a hotel capacity of 258 including all the hotel services such as restaurants, swimming pools, ballroom, health club, playground, etc. at estimated cost of 81.50 million us dollars.
- 5. Mercure luxor karnak Hotel, 5-star hotel, 347 rooms, located at 10 minutes away from Karnak Temple in Luxor City, The hotel is now managed by Accorhotels Company.